Terms and Conditions
How to find a product or price
We pride ourselves in offering a comprehensive range of products and services. To find out about these you can either call us on 0800 033 7075 or e mail us on email@example.com. If we cannot answer your question immediately we will always come back to you.
How to order
We deal with a wide range of clients ranging from Government departments, NHS, large mutli national companies to start ups. To order please send e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will open an account for you. Alternatively pay by company credit card or charge card or debit card; we accept all the main credit cards and your transaction is processed securely on line via Protx.
We will always include these in our price to you and will tell you what they are based upon. If you need a special delivery; such as timed delivery or one on a specific day, such as a Saturday, then this is not a problem. Just let us know and we will arrange it for you; however there maybe an extra cost involved; which we will tell you about.
Keeping you informed on your order's progress
We will advise you of the delivery or installation dates for your order. Should you wish to amend these then please let us know.
We accept payment by either cheque or BACS transfer, credit cards and company credit cards. We will be pleased to discuss these options with you.
We guarantee all our products; and our standard offering varies between products from one to five years.
Return, refund and Cancellation Policy
Our policy is simple; we want our clients to be happy. If you do not want the products supplied that have been paid for by credit card, simply return them to us in the orgianal packages in an unused state and we will provide a full refund less a handling fee of 30% of the goods value.
We carry out all our transactiuons in sterling.
We can ship the goods any where in the world for our clients; please let us know and we will adivse you of the shipping and VAT costs involved.
For more information please contact us on 0800 033 7075 or by e mail at email@example.com. Alternatively please write to:
Storage Aspects Limited
57 Church Road
- These conditions shall apply to all contracts for the sale of goods by Storage Aspects Limited.. To any person firm or company purchasing or agreeing to purchase goods Storage Aspects Limited.("the Buyer") to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including any which the Buyer may purport to apply under any purchase order or similar document.
- Storage Aspects Limited shall retain Title to any goods delivered by it to the Buyer under any contract with Storage Aspects Limited until all monies due from the Buyer to Storage Aspects Limited under the contract or otherwise have been paid in full.
- Until Title to the goods delivered has passed to the Buyer in accordance with Condition 2.
- Storage Aspects Limited shall have absolute authority to retake, sell or otherwise deal with or dispose of all or any part of the goods in which title remains with Storage Aspects Limited. For this purpose shall be entitled at any time and without notice to enter upon any premises in which the goods or any part of them are installed, stored or kept, or are reasonably believed to be so.
- Storage Aspects Limited shall be entitled to seek a Court injunction to prevent the Buyer from selling transferring or otherwise disposing of the goods.
- The Buyer shall be bailee of the goods on Storage Aspecs Limited behalf and shall store or otherwise denote the goods in such a way that the same can be recognised as Storage Aspects Limited property.
- In the event that the Buyer appropriates the goods to any process of manufacture or cuts, alters or mixes them with other goods, or otherwise deals with them in the ordinary course of business. The resulting product will become the property of Storage Aspects Limited immediately upon such dealing and the Buyer will be the bailee thereof.
- If the Buyer sells them or any product or any such dealing with them as is set out above it will do so as the agent of Storage Aspects Limited and must keep any proceeds there from separate from proceeds of sale of not belonging to Storage Aspects Limited
- Notwithstanding the foregoing the Buyer assumes the risk in any goods delivered to it by Storage Aspects Limited upon delivery and of any products of the goods upon those products coming into existence.
- All prices are subject to increase in the event of an increase by Storage Aspects Limited for labour and/or materials used by Storage Aspects Limited in performing its obligations under the contract and which occur between the date hereof and the date of delivery.
- The price of the goods shall be paid in full to Storage Aspects Limited upon demand. If payment is not received Storage Aspects Limited reserves the right to charge interest on a daily basis at a rate of 5% above Barclays Bank Plc base rate from time to time. The Buyer may not withhold payment of any invoice or other amount due to Storage Aspects Limited by reason of any right of set off or counterclaim which the Buyer may have or allege to have against Storage Aspects Limited or for any other reason whatsoever.
- If Storage Aspects Limited instruct Solicitors as a result of the Buyer\'s failure to pay any amount due to Storage Aspects Limited, the Buyer shall pay any and all Storage Aspects Limited Solicitor\'s costs and expenses incurred as a result on a full indemnity basis.
- Delivery dates or periods, are approximate only and time shall not be of the essence of the contract. Storage Aspects Limited shall incur no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage suffered by the Buyer resulting from delay in delivery howsoever caused.
- No claim against Storage Aspects Limited in respect of short weight or damage in transit will be entertained unless the delivery notes have been marked accordingly and Storage Aspects Limited has been notified in writing by recorded delivery post within three days of the delivery of the goods. Storage Aspects Limited shall be given an opportunity to re-weigh and/or inspect the total consignment, or that part which it deems necessary.
- No claim shall be entertained in respect of goods delivered wet unless the Buyer informs Storage Aspects Limited by telephone on the day of delivery, endorses the delivery notes accordingly, and confirms the same to Storage Aspects Limited in writing on the same day by recorded delivery post.
- The liability of Storage Aspects Limited arising out of defective goods supplied under any contract with the Buyer is limited to the value of the defective goods. All other liability for delivering defective goods whether in tort or contract, by express or implied term, is hereby excluded to the extent allowed by law.